Ever Since Our Inception In 1990, We Focused On Knowing And Understanding The Needs Of The Industry, And Then By Working In Accordance With The Changing Demands, We Have Designed And Developed Variety Of Customized Rubber Products and Silicone Products That Cater To Various Applications.Amazing floors is a subsidiary unit of Amazing Art incorporated With A Vision To Provide Unmatched And Superior Range Of Silicone And Customized Rubber Items.
Amazing floors has a network of dealers and display centers along with 34 branches covering all major towns and cities in India. We are supported by a team of highly qualified and professionally trained employees who have the ability to handle bulk orders under any given circumstances. We are constantly developing new and innovative rubber floors for the global market, committed to matching your site with the most suitable and attractive floor and providing you with the best flooring experience.
Why Rubber floorings?
Rubber flooring is a type of resilient flooring, and therein lies its most obvious advantages. Like other resilient materials, namely vinyl and linoleum, rubber flooring provides a durable, easy-to-clean surface that’s suitable for hard-wearing environments, like gyms, basements, rec rooms, playrooms, and laundry and utility areas.
Other advantages include:
- Durability: Perhaps the most commonly touted benefit of rubber flooring is the fact that it is strong, tough, and resilient under a variety of conditions.
- Easy maintenance: Rubber flooring can be very easy to take care of. Synthetic rubber flooring is generally more stain-resistant than natural rubber.
- Water-resistant: Most rubber flooring is highly resistant to damage from moisture on both the top and bottom surfaces of the material.
- Softness: Despite its durability, rubber flooring is soft underfoot. This is one of the primary reasons it’s so popular for exercise rooms and playrooms.
Burn resistant: Rubber is resistant to burns left from cigarette butts and other small heat sources. It is also nontoxic, and will not release noxious fumes into the air in case of fire.
- Variety: Nowadays there are countless color and pattern options available when choosing rubber floor tiles. These can have a polished perfection or a soft matte finish that will blend more naturally into a living space. They can also replicate marbling and random speck patterns found in natural stone materials, or can take on extremely bright, vibrant, neon tones to create a loud and brash flooring design.
Why choose us?
We Are Prominently Involved In This Domain As A Manufacturer, Exporter, And Supplier Of Rubber And Promotional Products. We Take Utmost Care To Ensure That Quality Standards Are Maintained Throughout Our Entire Process Of Production. We Have Employed A Team Of Expert Quality Controllers Who Keep An Eye For Even The Minutest Detail To Ensure That Only The Best Possible Ingredients Are Used For The Production Of Our World-Class Products.Our standard One-stop service for our customers brings high satisfaction during the whole purchase process. Professional team members are patient and experienced to solve customers’ issues all the time. We keep the high-quality products and competitive price in the market, listening to our customers about their requirements and advise them the ideal flooring solution.
Our vision is to provide you comfortable service and most suitable flooring experience.
Types of Rubber Floorings
Disadvantages of rubber floorings:
As great as it is for activity areas, most rubber flooring doesn’t have the right look and feel for living space (but you can be the judge of that). Here are some other common drawbacks to consider:
- Slippage: Smooth, untextured rubber tiles can be slippery when wet. This problem is even worse if the floor has been waxed and polished.
- Staining: While rubber flooring is resistant to most staining agents, there are a few products that can discolor its surface. Strong detergents and abrasive cleaning liquids can be especially harmful to rubber floors. Rubber flooring can be stained by grease and oil; this should give any serious home cooks pause before using it in their kitchens.
- Seams: Rubber flooring tiles may be water-resistant, but the installed flooring is loaded with seams that can let water through to the subfloor below. This is true for any type of resilient flooring tile; it simply can’t be reliably sealed against moisture penetration. Therefore, it’s not a great option for very wet areas, such as bathrooms with showers or tubs, or at least the immediate area around the shower or tub.
Please note that use of certain detergents and harsh cleaning agents can discolor the material.Hence it is advisable to only use cleaning agents which are specifically used on the type of flooring you purchase.